View Profile CurtisBlanchette

20 Movie Reviews

I cried.. ='(

WOW that was i think one of your best sprite films yet, damn. You left me hangin on the edge of my seat, i can't wait for the conclusion of this film. Keep up the good work. I hope the second one has lots of action and a cool ending. that was great, im putting it as one of my favourite flashes.

Thats was actually not that bad

i liked the little christ air he did the the pipe. and the crazy stall combo on the lip. Pretty good. make anothe one but have the guy with a body and arms. you need some better music and spend some more time on your graphics. Keep it up.

THIS IS THE BEST THING I EVER SAW IN MY ENTIRE LIF

Wow pepsiclock. Youve really outdone yourself this time. And i congradulate you on this flash! YOUR A FUCKIN GENIOUS! All those apposed to pepsiclock beeing promoted King of the Underdogs say "I"........................................................ ............................................................ .................................................Well then thats settled!

Wow. idiot box headed robot guys! and a crazeh rubber armed taxi driver. This flash needs no more than a good old award.

~Curtis @ www.jackedcartoons.com

6 Game Reviews

wow

This is an extremely awesome copy to C-S. I play CS anll the time and this game rocks! Keep it up. I think you should try and put in some more weapon changeabilities. (lol cool word) Like make it possible to change from your pistol to say an auto-shotty or sumthing. Perhaps with a newer version make the targets into people. that can shoot back. (lol turn this game into the real conter-strike lol. Anyways, keep up the good work. dont stop with this game. I know you'll make it awesome.

Thats awesome

This SIM is really good. I made it as far as getting into the club and everything worked fine till i went to that Jazz club place and pressed "Work". Then it restarted me all over again. I know its not done yet but so far everything is great. keep up the good work. (And make the $5.000 house cheaper!)

HAHAHA IM THE WEENER!

yay i made it past the first boss and to the second road block, but damn its hard.!!!!!!!Make the bad guys shoot less often or at least make a dificulty setting that beeing hardest! Wow that was the best flash game ive ever played in my entier life WELL DONE GREAT JOB KEEP UP THE GOOOD WORK MAKE MORE!!!

29, Male