CurtisBlanchetteCurtisBlanchette

Main Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats

Rise of the MK: Part 1 Rise of the MK: Part 1

I cried.. ='(

WOW that was i think one of your best sprite films yet, damn. You left me hangin on the edge of my seat, i can't wait for the conclusion of this film. Keep up the good work. I hope the second one has lots of action and a cool ending. that was great, im putting it as one of my favourite flashes.

Skate Session Skate Session

Thats was actually not that bad

i liked the little christ air he did the the pipe. and the crazy stall combo on the lip. Pretty good. make anothe one but have the guy with a body and arms. you need some better music and spend some more time on your graphics. Keep it up.

Meroy Ep. 2 Meroy Ep. 2

THIS IS THE BEST THING I EVER SAW IN MY ENTIRE LIF

Wow pepsiclock. Youve really outdone yourself this time. And i congradulate you on this flash! YOUR A FUCKIN GENIOUS! All those apposed to pepsiclock beeing promoted King of the Underdogs say "I"........................................................ ............................................................ .................................................Well then thats settled!

Wow. idiot box headed robot guys! and a crazeh rubber armed taxi driver. This flash needs no more than a good old award.

~Curtis @ www.jackedcartoons.com

Crocky 5 Crocky 5

OMFG HAHAHHAHAHA!

You are a fuckin genious! I had to watch this over and over just to see The monkey Yelling and spewing blood out of his mouth! Fuck that was priceless! Good job and make more GOD DAMNIT!

Fall of DOOM Fall of DOOM

I liked it!

I really enjoyed your style in this movie. I liked the fact that you came up with all those different angles of the scene. That really enhanced the effect.

Dave the Wonder Snail..3! Dave the Wonder Snail..3!

stupid

Spend some more time on your graphics. The Music of i think you trying to play "Tribute" was complete garbage. Make a story line more action and learn how to play the fuckin guitar.

Ryans200 responds:

Ah, another charmingly eloquent young man who, I believe, doesn't quite get the point of Dave the Wonder Snail :)

Final-est Fantasy Ep. 3 Final-est Fantasy Ep. 3

hmm... (YAWN!)

This was too slow. You need to pick things up a bit. get some better animation, instead of some lame floating imps. and maybe some better graphics. ie. Lens Flares when the swords hit. There shit loadds of things you can do to make this better.

Chrono Trigger - The Fart Chrono Trigger - The Fart

That was good.

Good job man. I liked that, and the annoying music was very catchy. Keep up the good work.

The Enforcer The Enforcer

Wtf the sound wasnt way off

The sound was dead on, that other guy just has a shitty comp. Man overal wicked movie. Im very impressed, Keep up the good work and make more more more!

only gay eskimo only gay eskimo

HAHAHHAHAHA!

That was great, i cant stop laughing. hahhahahha! Good Job! HAHHA

-Jackedcartoons forever, Oh ya.. VISIT OUR GOD DAMN SITE!! www.jackedcartoons.com!!