CurtisBlanchetteCurtisBlanchette

Main Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats

Camper-Strike Camper-Strike

wow

This is an extremely awesome copy to C-S. I play CS anll the time and this game rocks! Keep it up. I think you should try and put in some more weapon changeabilities. (lol cool word) Like make it possible to change from your pistol to say an auto-shotty or sumthing. Perhaps with a newer version make the targets into people. that can shoot back. (lol turn this game into the real conter-strike lol. Anyways, keep up the good work. dont stop with this game. I know you'll make it awesome.

SIM (extended demo) SIM (extended demo)

Thats awesome

This SIM is really good. I made it as far as getting into the club and everything worked fine till i went to that Jazz club place and pressed "Work". Then it restarted me all over again. I know its not done yet but so far everything is great. keep up the good work. (And make the $5.000 house cheaper!)

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

HAHAHA IM THE WEENER!

yay i made it past the first boss and to the second road block, but damn its hard.!!!!!!!Make the bad guys shoot less often or at least make a dificulty setting that beeing hardest! Wow that was the best flash game ive ever played in my entier life WELL DONE GREAT JOB KEEP UP THE GOOOD WORK MAKE MORE!!!

Metal Slug S Metal Slug S

tHIS GAME IS FRIGGIN' AWESOME

Dude this game is great. I've never played such a good stick gaME IN MY LIFE. My sugestion to you is,
-make the tank at the end beatable
-Make more leavels after this
-publish it
-send it to some video game store and make some cash
-oh ya and try to get rid of that little "fly through the hole level" glitch

great work man keep it up.

Jail Break Jail Break

Excelent work.

This was very well done, I liked the way you have 6 different places where u can shoot the prisoners, it makes the movie seem alot more realistic then only beeing able to hit each character in the same spot and have them all die the same. Very good.

Good job and keep up the good work bro!