CurtisBlanchetteCurtisBlanchette

Main Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats

Rise of the MK: Part 1 Rise of the MK: Part 1

I cried.. ='(

WOW that was i think one of your best sprite films yet, damn. You left me hangin on the edge of my seat, i can't wait for the conclusion of this film. Keep up the good work. I hope the second one has lots of action and a cool ending. that was great, im putting it as one of my favourite flashes.

Skate Session Skate Session

Thats was actually not that bad

i liked the little christ air he did the the pipe. and the crazy stall combo on the lip. Pretty good. make anothe one but have the guy with a body and arms. you need some better music and spend some more time on your graphics. Keep it up.

Meroy Ep. 2 Meroy Ep. 2

THIS IS THE BEST THING I EVER SAW IN MY ENTIRE LIF

Wow pepsiclock. Youve really outdone yourself this time. And i congradulate you on this flash! YOUR A FUCKIN GENIOUS! All those apposed to pepsiclock beeing promoted King of the Underdogs say "I"........................................................ ............................................................ .................................................Well then thats settled!

Wow. idiot box headed robot guys! and a crazeh rubber armed taxi driver. This flash needs no more than a good old award.

~Curtis @ www.jackedcartoons.com

Camper-Strike Camper-Strike

wow

This is an extremely awesome copy to C-S. I play CS anll the time and this game rocks! Keep it up. I think you should try and put in some more weapon changeabilities. (lol cool word) Like make it possible to change from your pistol to say an auto-shotty or sumthing. Perhaps with a newer version make the targets into people. that can shoot back. (lol turn this game into the real conter-strike lol. Anyways, keep up the good work. dont stop with this game. I know you'll make it awesome.

SIM (extended demo) SIM (extended demo)

Thats awesome

This SIM is really good. I made it as far as getting into the club and everything worked fine till i went to that Jazz club place and pressed "Work". Then it restarted me all over again. I know its not done yet but so far everything is great. keep up the good work. (And make the $5.000 house cheaper!)

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

HAHAHA IM THE WEENER!

yay i made it past the first boss and to the second road block, but damn its hard.!!!!!!!Make the bad guys shoot less often or at least make a dificulty setting that beeing hardest! Wow that was the best flash game ive ever played in my entier life WELL DONE GREAT JOB KEEP UP THE GOOOD WORK MAKE MORE!!!